Book Marketing Services
Helping Indie Authors with advanced book marketing strategies.
What I Do
I help indie authors with book marketing strategies including:
- Author Websites
- Book Launches
- List building
- Facebook Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Messenger Bots
- Author Collaborations
- Newsletter Swaps
- Advanced Book Marketing Strategies
1:1 Book Marketing Consult
Pick my brain about anything related to book marketing strategies. Schedule either a 30 minutes or 60 minute call.
Book Launch Strategy
Planning a book launch but need a customized strategy? Feeling overwhelmed with the options and want to know where to start? The Book Launch Plan gives you a roadmap for planning your book launch, a timeframe and actions steps so you can make it happen.
Book Marketing Opportunities for published authors focused on list building and book sales. Join the Indie Author Book Marketing Opportunities group for more opportunities or to post opportunities you come across.
Build an author platform to engage your readers, whether you’re searching for a full scale website, blog, or a simple landing page, there are three unique website packages for you to choose from.
- Released the first novel in my epic fantasy series, The Five Warriors.
- Met my goal of getting the book into the hands of 2,000 readers within 60 days.
- Grew my email list from zero to 1,000.
- Used Instagram to build relationships with book bloggers.
- Developed a monthly marketing strategy to keep consistent book sales.
- Released 3 books in my epic fantasy series: The Blended Ones, Eliesmore and the Green Stone, Myran: A Tale of the Four Worlds.
- Grew my email list from 1,000 to 10,000 in six months.
- Built an advanced review team and gained over 100 reviews.
- Used the power of social media to build and engage with a fan club.
- Developed an email marketing strategy to increase weekly book sales.
- Collaborated with authors in my genre to increase readership.
- Gained experience using Amazon Ads and Facebook Ads with positive ROI.